Monday, February 13, 2012

OMG! Over a year since our last post!


From Mark @ YakMusic:

Hi everyone,

Just letting y'all know that I'm alive and well.

My family and I moved from Wellington, New Zealand to the vibrant creative city, Melbourne in Australia and we are loving the change in lifestyle here.

Because of the big changes going on & moving country, I found it difficult to stay in touch with my Melon friends, and now that things are back on track, I will be popping on the blindmelonforums more frequently these days.

I'm dying to catch up on all the latest Blind Melon news (When will the boys announce they are getting back together permanently?) and to check out the new Abandon Jalopy album :)

Just to let you know, the Tribute albums have officially sold out but do not despair...something is in the works that I'm sure will keep this Blind Melon tribute spirit alive!

It's exciting! Watch this Space!

Talk soon!
Melon Forever

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment